I began my work in the field of behavioral health in 2003. I wanted to make a difference and provide healing support.
I’ve worked with many diverse populations including inpatient and outpatient settings, residential, forensics, adolescent & family therapy, and homeless healthcare.
During my time working in homeless healthcare services I developed a speciality for Integrated Dual Diagnosis Treatment (IDDT), which is treating mental health and addiction concurrently. I appreciate whole person treatment and incorporate this integrated approach in my private practice.
Wellness has started to catch on recently in society. I truly believe in the value of living a wellness based life. One of the primary wellness practices that I teach regularly to my clients is – Mindfulness.
Creating Encompass Healing was a natural progression in my professional development. It has created a new pathway to authentically provide counseling, education, and supportive services. I’m thrill to be providing counseling and therapy in Golden, Colorado.
Encompass Healing values whole person healing. Counseling may be just one avenue in a persons healing journey. I value exploring with my clients various areas and resources available for a comprehensive healing process.
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Addiction Counselor
- Masters of Arts Counseling Regis University
- Bachelor of Arts Psychology Fort Lewis College
- Registered Yoga Teacher-200 hour-Yoga Alliance
- National Personal Training Institute of Colorado
- Certified Personal Trainer: National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)