Frequently Asked Questions
- Are you taking new clients? As of 2/1/18 I am not accepting new clients. I do my best to keep this information updated. Please feel free to check back.
- What’s your approach? I have spent years practicing behavioral therapies, primarily Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Solution Focused.Currently my primary therapeutic approach is ACT – Acceptance and Commitment Therapy.
- Will I have to do homework?Yes, I love to give homework! I tend to assign homework to my clients weekly.The best way to get proficient at a new skills is to practice!
We will practice in session, but the most valuable time will be out of session in your life practicing, incorporating, and trying new strategies.
- Do you see couples?I appreciate helping with people through relationship struggles.In my practice I see individuals who are struggling in their relationship.
Even though I am only working with one person in the relationship the homework I assign may include the individual or family members.
- Do you take insurance?The only insurance I currently accept is Colorado School of Mines.